- Family Media and its sister company Tune Inn are equal opportunity employers.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Family Media Job Openings
- PLAY-OUT TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
Family Media prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to build up a daily relationship with Jesus. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire a Play–Out Technician Trainee who will learn to create playlists, ensure that the shows aired are broadcast quality, monitor the signal, direct shows, among other duties.
- Have at least a Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field
- Be computer literate
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
Interested candidates must possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring minimal supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to exercise sound judgment in decision making
- Good problem solving skills
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Play-Out Technician Trainee as the email subject. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. PR AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE VACANCY
Family Media prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages our audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to build up a daily relationship with Jesus. To achieve this, we wish to hire an experienced PR and Marketing executive:
Family Media is seeking an experienced and creative PR and Marketing Executive to increase awareness and develop effective communication and media relations programs that will enhance the company’s brand and relationships with various stakeholders.
The person will be working closely with the Television, Radio, digital departments.
- 5 years
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop marketing communications plans and campaigns which include; strategies, goals, budgets and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking placements in print, broadcast, online and other platforms.
- Represent the company at various events and be the spokesperson when necessary.
- Write and edit in-house newsletters and stories.
- Manage, plan and oversee events.
- Commission market research in agreement with management.
- Coordinate paid and unpaid advertising.
- Build relationships with various stakeholders to grow the company’s awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting the audience and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Work with social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Manage audience inquiries and requests.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in public relations and marketing is required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Event planning experience
- BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the job title “PR and Marketing Executive” as the email subject. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.