- Family Media and its sister company Tune Inn are equal opportunity employers.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Family Media Job Openings
- Play–Out Technician Trainee
- Have a Certificate or Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field
- Be computer literate
- Positive attitude to the job
- Must be a Christian
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th November 2019.
2. Radio Presenter
Are you the person we are looking for?
Do you have:
- a passion for music and for radio?
- knowledge of the Christian Contemporary Music scene?
- At least two years’ experience as a Radio Presenter?
- A Diploma or Degree or an equivalent in Mass Communication or a related discipline
- Are you a born again Christian and have a passion for Christ?
We wish to hire an enthusiastic person with the above qualities. To do this, send a 5 minute voice demo of yourself and CV to email@example.com by 11th November 2019 with the job title Radio Presenter as the email subject. Experience and skills in production work will be an added advantage.
- We are also looking for a Radio Presenter for a classical show. Kindly send a 5 minute voice demo of yourself and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Classical Show Radio Presenter as the email subject by 11th November 2019.