- Family Media and its sister company Tune Inn are equal opportunity employers.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Family Media Job Openings
- Video Editor
Family Media is looking for a passionate and creative person interested in working as a Video Editor:
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is visible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the production
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Archive our content well
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in video editing
- Have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut)
- Have a diploma or degree in video editing, film studies or related field
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Good organizational skills
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd January 2021 with the job title “Video Editor” as the email subject.