Family Media is the fastest growing Christian media house in Africa. It prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to be build up daily in the relationship with Jesus. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire the following
- Play–Out Technician Trainee
- Partner Relations/Database clerk
- HANDY MAN
Play–Out Technician Trainee Requirements
- Have a Certificate or Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field
- Be computer literate
- Positive attitude to the job
- Must be a Christian
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
Handy Man Requirements
- Fix doors in the organization and change the locks if they are bad.
- Carry out carpentry works by making and fixing furniture.
- Do plumbing works/repairs.
- Carry out flooring works.
- Repair and replace general hardware.
- Remove stains and paint building when necessary.
- Have hands on experience in construction, woodwork, electrical wiring
- Attend to members of staff promptly when called upon.
- Troubleshoot and do general maintenance of the premise.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time management when performing tasks
- Good knowledge of electrical works.
- Good knowledge of carpentry and masonry.
- Have a positive attitude to work.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Have a keen eye for detail and ensure that quality work is done.
- Ability to follow instructions and give reports.
Partner Relations/Database clerk requirements
- Have at least one year experience in data entry and managing database
- Good computer skills and ability to use various computer applications
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- A team player who is honest and of high integrity
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
If you have the above qualifications and are confident you can perform the stated duties, kindly email a cover letter and a copy of resume to email@example.com by COB 28th July 2017 with the job title e.g “Handy Man” as the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.